Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Art Blog

Hey, what's up, everyone?  My name is James and I just graduated from art school this past March (Savannah College of Art and Design).  There, I studied everything from animation and game art to painting to sequential art.  I'm hoping to establish a reputation as an illustrator and concept artist.

Since graduation, I've mainly been working on my portfolio but also have already completed illustration work for a few clients.  I'm starting this blog for a variety of reasons.  First, I'm going to use it as a permanent place to display my work as well as talk about some of the processes I use to create it.  But the big reason I'm starting this now is that I'm going to a science fiction / fantasy convention (DragonCon) and plan to use this blog as a place to show my work to potential clients I meet there.  So if you're visiting my blog after having seen one of my paintings or flyers at the convention, then welcome!  I'll be posting some work soon and I'd like to hear what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment